Sunday 22 January 2012

pinboard palettes



....my latest obsession is yellow. From mustard to canary, I just can't stop being drawn to it....

So when I was in Yarm last week, making a delivery, I walked passed Carl Banks and these little pom poms squeeked 'hello'. The colourists are right, yellow does make you happy. So I advice you to pop out right now and buy some yellow flowers and see if it works for you!! And if you do, let me know what you bought!! And can I just say how lovely it was to walk into this florists and be greeted with smiles - smiling is infectious!!!!

2 comments:

saraeden said...

yellow tulips and daffs do it for me everytime, you cannot help but smile when you see them x

Dotty said...

I too have a yellow thing going on and seem to be wearing a lot of yellow of varying shades at the moment - not all at once i hasten to add . i have some beautiful soft mustard yellow wool felt which i am debating with myself as to what too do with .x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...