Wednesday 31 August 2011

lavender and pins

Here's a little selection of the lavender pillows that have just been posted on Etsy. They are fabulously multi functional. I have four. (1) I use as a pin cushion, every time I add or remove a pin I smell the gentle scent of lavender...(2) I have one that sits under my pillow at night and has a few drops of lavender oil every evening to help send me into a deep slumber (3) I have 2 hanging in my wardrobe - I have had a fair few woollens attacked by those blessed moths - moths hate lavender - so they hang, watching over my cardis day and night....Each lavender pillow comes with its own decorated fabric lined box - so great for a gift too. If you would like to use it as a pin cushion - let me know at the Etsy checkout and I'll a few pretty pins to the box for you.....

















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...