Wednesday 20 April 2011

ironing, Inbox and sea mist

...the unpacking has been done, the smell of Fairy non-biological is floating through the air and the ironing pile haunts me no matter which room I am in. I have spent the day being chief admin clerk and have finally, well almost finally, got to the bottom of my Inbox. I can't begin to tell you how good that feels. So tomorrow is the first 'official' day back to work where I will be actually making something. So while everyone on Twitter boasts at how wonderful the weather is I am about to walk to the shops surrounded by sea mist and it's chill.


I just wanted to say a little thank you to the wonderful blog Emmaline Bride (everything for the handmade bride!!) for their post on the invitations from The Vintage Drawer and also to Junk Shop Bride for posting one of our little 'smile please' reception signs (and to Carrie Bugg for the use of the fab pic)

...and on this wednesday afternoon I am a little excited about a post that will pop up over at London Bride tomorrow where you will be able to see small glimmers of the stationery (particularly the embroidered hoops) in a photo shoot called Glamour & Grace - a little feature will appear here too next week....


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...