Tuesday 22 March 2011

...on location in dorset...

...I am always saying that my work is far better travelled than myself...place cards in Venice, invitations in Melbourne, order of the day in Brighton, reception signs in Idaho, menus in Northumbria...well at the beginning of this month a little box of excited samples went a travelling down the M1 to Dorset, to the clutches of beautiful stylist 'Hannah' of Sweet Dream Events...
Thanks to Hannah and Photographer Carrie Bugg I think the stationery looks pretty bloomin marvellous....what do you think??? I love the vintage drawer name ties around the terracotta pots with hyacinths and the sweetie jars with 'love is sweet'..... some of the signs are available to be purchased by new owners. So let me know if you are interested in a particular sign featured here in the photo shoot...... you can contact me by emailing me at info@vickytrainor.co.uk


Hannah has been working on a few of these showcase events where she brings together 'the professionals' from make up artists, to dress designers, to stationers like moi, to caterers, to the wonderful Carrie (mentioned above) and many more in and around the Dorset area - I am also sure she will be lured further afield. You can contact Hannah to see where her next event will be held or indeed have your day styled by the gorgeous lady herself...... or your day beautifully documented by wedding photographer Carrie......more images from the event can be seen over at Hannah's blog...











No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...