Thursday 24 February 2011

armchair journeys #3

I'm not one for routine - but on a Thursday I always pop over to Rock n Roll Bride to read Kat's visual fest of 'Thursday Treats'. I love where it leads - blog rollin for hours while I am supposed to be immersed in 'Admin Thursday '. So this evening I have coasted my way through from RnRB to Nasty Gal to nineteeneighty and this is where I settled. Settled for a bloomin 45 minutes, couldn't pull myself away from the tumblr of images over at Rose's blog and now I am going to have to stay up later (but it was worth it to free fall into all those absorbing photographs)...
"My name is Rose. I live in Los Angeles. 1980 is the year I was born, and 1980 is usually the cut off date on the images you’ll find here. This blog covers classic actresses and 1920’s-1960’s fashion, with the heaviest emphasis on the 1960’s." Rose also has a personal blog which I daren't start reading this evening or I will be in trouble!!! un petit gateau














1 comment:

thea said...

ooh, this is a faabulous collectioN!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...