Friday 4 February 2011

armchair journeys #1

...now that the collection is introduced to all, we have got back to function and order, the studio has never been so tidy for months!! - I wanted to introduce something new to the blog. Last year we featured 'handpicked' - which was little snippets of what we loved in the wedding world. This year I want to take you to the places that I, personally, escape to. So ever week we will ask you to sit comfortably as we bring to you 'armchair journeys'. A small fraction of the week I can be caught secretly, (whilst pretending to do something administrative) sat in my comfy old chair, infront of the computer, browsing the online spaces of others. So this is 'number one' of where I go and rest my eyes once in a while......


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...