Tuesday 7 December 2010

guinness cake

I have box files for everything - I am a hoarder, I file, I store, I squirrel away 'things', infact I sometimes think I just enjoy the pure pleasure of accumulating files never mind what actually gets stored in them. Plain brown kraft files from Paperchase stood in regimental rows. Some useful, some not so useful, but one of my favourite files is the one entitled 'domestic goddess'. Yummy recipes I endeavour to create, on my own, by myself, surrounded by peace and quiet. (but we all know that never happens with two children under the age of 6!)


I found this wonderful recipe 'guinness cake' over at What Katie Ate - and I am going to bank it for the holidays hoping that mine tastes as good as the one above looks...What recipes do you have planned for the festive period???
Recipe here via Design Sponge

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...