Friday 8 October 2010

just spent my pocket money for the week

...today has been a productive day, not only in printing, cutting, assembling, packaging, but also in spending money...
I have been collecting images in my little black clip file for ohhh approx 2 years now of kitchens - 50's/eclectic inspired, ....we are saving our pennies to extend and create a kitchen living space 10 times larger than what we currently have, as our kitchen is currently the size of a shoe box - a lovely shoe box though - and I have just bought 2 prints from the extremely talented Canadian painter Janet Hill. - heavy wooden free standing units, pantry curtains, enamel coated pots n pans and a whistling kettle...it doesn't take much to make me happy..
...Janet has a shop over at Etsy - and I am sure, like me, you will not be able to resist a print or two or three or four or....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...