Wednesday 17 February 2010

..the last few days...



... I have just spent the last few days in my favourite place on this beautiful planet of ours with the family...The Lake District....any available time is spent here and I can't think of any where else I would rather be whether it be Spring, Summer, Autumn or Winter. These two contrasting photographs explain why. They were taken within 24 hours of each other. We experienced such a wonderful change in the weather. A boat trip in thick mist (I'm still trying to work out why we did that, but this mist was not around on the outbound journey only when we had to return did it blanket all around the lake), snowball fights all the way from Skelwith Bridge to Ellerwater and this morning we were throwing pebbles into the Lake of Ullswater with only bright blue sky above us....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...